1 Tbsp ghee
3/4 cup chopped celery
3/4 cup chopped carrots
1 3/4 cups golden Yukon potatoes
1 cup chopped cauliflower
2 garlic cloves minced
1/3 cup diced onions
2 large chicken breast chopped
1 Tbsp Fresh thyme
1 Tbsp Fresh chopped sage
Salt and pepper to taste
1 package turkey bone broth
1/2 cup coconut mylk or any dairy-free mylk you use
1. Set Instant Pot to sauté function, add oil, and warm
3. Add onions, carrots, celery, salt and pepper to taste, and sauté for a few minutes
4. Add minced garlic, 1 cup of diced potatoes, chopped chicken, and fresh herbs, cook for a couple minutes
5. Add turkey bone broth ( I use bonafide) and stir
6. Add the other cup of potatoes and cauliflower on top of mixture (don’t mix in)
7. Close instant pot and set to manual high pressure for 8 minutes
8. Release pressure naturally
9. With a ladle scoop out the potatoes and cauliflower sitting on top
10. Add to blender with 1/2 cup coconut milk and blend up
11. Pour into the instant pot, stir, and enjoy!
12. Garnish with fresh cilantro
If you feel that you need some individual attention to figure out the root cause of your anxiety and fatigue feel free to apply for a complimentary Discovery Call to see how can I help you.
Apply for a 30 minute complimentary Discovery Call Here.
Isabela Fortes is a
Board Certified Holistic Health Expert, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner
Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher Level II
Certified Yoga Therapist
She teaches and work with clients in Southern California and Virtually anywhere in the world.
APPLY HERE to work with Isabela 1:1
Get to the bottom of your fatigue. Get your energy back and feel like yourself again!