Spice up your shrimp for a fresh take on coconut shrimp with Paleo Powder Coconut Seasoned Coating Mix. THE INGREDIENTS
· 1lb shrimp (preferably wild caught)
· 2 egg whites
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees; place baking rack on baking sheet
2. Whisk egg whites in a shallow bowl; place coating mix in a second shallow bowl
3. Dip shrimp in egg white wash then immediately press into coating mix; place shrimp on baking rack
4. Bake for 6 minutes, flip shrimp, bake for an additional 6 minutes
If you feel that you need some individual attention to deal with Anxiety and Fatigue feel free to apply for a complimentary Consultation Call to see how can I help you with your health concerns.
Apply for a 30 minute complimentary Consultation Here.
Board Certified Holistic Health Expert, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner
Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher Level II
Certified Yoga Therapist
She teaches and work with clients in Southern California and Virtually anywhere in the world.
APPLY HERE to work with Isabela 1:1
Get to the bottom of your fatigue. Get your energy back and feel like yourself again!